POWER OF ATTORNEY IN SINGAPORE ($200 NETT FEE)
A HDB or Private Property Power of Attorney allows you to authorize someone to act on your behalf to buy, sell or sublet your HDB or Private Property.
If you are unable to attend to certain matters relating to your HDB or Private Property, you may need to visit a law firm in Singapore to execute a Power of Attorney to allow a person you authorize to handle these matters for you.
In order to execute this document, the assistance of a lawyer will be required for the certification of the Lasting Power of Attorney form.
We charge a flat rate of $200 Nett for a HDB or Private Property Power of Attorney.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR A HDB / PRIVATE PROPERTY POWER OF ATTORNEY (PLEASE READ OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW TO DO SO)
- Please note that we are currently unable to do applications for Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Book your appointment according to our calendar below AND check your junk folder if you do not receive email confirmation. Do also note that we operate strictly by appointment only and we do not entertain walk-in clients.
- Come to our office at 1 North Bridge Road #08-08, High Street Centre, Singapore 179094 at the date and time specified.
- Please bring the following documents:-
- Original NRIC of the Donor (You – the person executing the Power of Attorney)
- Copy of the front and back of the NRIC(s) of the Attorney(s) (the individual(s) you will be signing on your behalf when you are unavailable)
- At our office, we will prepare the Power of Attorney for you. After you have checked the draft for factual accuracy, we will proceed to execute the Power of Attorney.
- We will go through the application with you in detail prior to signing. The entire process will generally take around 30 minutes.
- After the Power of Attorney is executed, we will proceed to file the Power of Attorney with the High Court.
- The High Court generally approves the Power of Attorney within 1 to 3 day. We will email you the PDF copy of the Power of Attorney and mail out two certified-true-copies of the Power of Attorney to your Attorney. For HDB Power of Attorney, we will also prepare a letter to HDB confirming that we have used their standard format - this will be emailed to you.
- We only accept payment by CASH or PAYNOW.