ANNULMENT IN SINGAPORE
For void and voidable marriages, we strongly recommend that our clients proceed with a non-contested annulment. This process is less expensive, takes less time and imposes a smaller emotional burden on you.
Our all-inclusive flat fee for a non-contested annulment is S$1,800. This fee includes all disbursements and all court filing fees.
Do note that void and voidable marriages in Singapore fall within very limited grounds and not everyone will be able to annul their marriage if their marriage has not reached the 3-year time bar for divorce.
If your spouse is unwilling to proceed with a non-contested annulment, we can assist you with the contested annulment proceedings.
Our fixed price fees for each stage of the contested annulment proceedings are set out below.
|Filing (1) Writ of Nullity, (2) Statement of Claim, and (3) Statement of Particulars||$2,000|
|Attending Status Conference||$350 per Status Conference|
|Affidavit (with not more than 30 pages and not more than 3 exhibits - Additional pages and exhibits will cost extra)||S$500 to S$1,000 per affidavit depending on complexity|
We offer a free 30-minute consultation to help you assess whether you have a case for annulment of your marriage. We believe in providing you with a thorough, detailed analysis of your matter. Do note that as our free consultation slots are limited, we adhere strictly to the 30 minutes for these free consultations.
During our consultation, we won't be rushing through the session to get you to sign an engagement letter. We will explain to you the annulment process in Singapore and whether you have a valid case for annulment of your marriage.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR A CONSULTATION (PLEASE READ OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW TO DO SO)
- Please note that we are currently unable to do applications for Mandarin-speaking clients.
- We can only have the consultation with the person initiating the annulment as it is a conflict of interest for us to represent both parties in a divorce. Please do not arrange for both parties to the marriage to attend the consultation. We will not be able to move forward with a consultation if both parties turn up.
- During your consultation, we will require you to bring:-
- Original/Copy of your Marriage Certificate;
- Copies of the NRICs of both parties to the marriage; and
- Copies of the Birth Certificates/ NRICs of the child(ren) (if any).
Alternatively, let us know the details of your matter through our contact form below and we will follow up with you within one business day.