GRANT OF LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION (S$1,200 nett fee)
When the deceased passes away without a will, the estate of the deceased will be distributed according to Singapore intestacy laws.
Before you can even proceed to distributing the estate of the deceased, you need to obtain a document called the Grant of Letters of Administration from the Family Court in Singapore.
We can help relieve you of the stress of applying for and extracting this Grant of Letters of Administration during what we understand to be a difficult and emotional time.
What if the Deceased made a Will? You will have to get a Grant of Probate instead.
QUICK, AFFORDABLE, FIXED-FEE GRANTS OF LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION
We have handled hundreds of Letters of Administration applications. Our experience in obtaining the Grant of Letters of Administration means that we process applications quickly, with little fuss and at a fixed cost so there are never any surprises for the administrator(s) of the estate.
FIXED-FEE PRICE PACKAGES FOR GRANTS OF LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION (FOR ESTATES LESS THAN $3 MILLION)
|Letters of Administration for estate with no minor beneficiaries||$1,200 nett|
|Letters of Administration for estates with minor beneficiaries||$2,100 nett|
Subject to our terms and conditions, this includes all court filing fees, commissioning fees and disbursements.
And to answer your next question, yes, there are NO HIDDEN CHARGES AND NO G.S.T.
In the event there are complications with the matter, separate fees may apply but we will inform you about all potential issues and exact costs during our…
FREE, NO-OBLIGATION 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
We welcome you to have a FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION with us to understand how we can extract your Grant of Letters of Administration quickly, smoothly and with no hiccups. You will only make payment when you decide to proceed with the matter and we file your court documents for you.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR A GRANT OF LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION CONSULTATION (PLEASE READ OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW TO DO SO)
- During your consultation, we will require you to bring:Original Death Certificate of the Deceased;
- Original NRIC(s) of the Administrator(s);
- Original Death Certificates of any deceased beneficiaries;
- Original Final Judgments of Divorce of the Deceased (if necessary);
- Photocopies of the NRICs and birth certificates of the beneficiaries;
- Available information and documentation about the assets of the deceased.
- Please note that we only hold the consultation with the Administrator(s) of the Estate.
- Please book your appointment according to our calendar below AND check your junk folder if you do not receive email confirmation. Do also note that we operate strictly by appointment only and we do not entertain walk-in clients.
- Come to our office at 1 North Bridge Road #08-08, High Street Centre, Singapore 179094.
Please kindly note that the fees quoted above are for non-Muslim estates.
Alternatively, let us know the details of your matter through our contact form below and we will follow up with you within one business day.