LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEY IN SINGAPORE (FORM 1)
A Lasting Power of Attorney allows you to authorize someone that you have chosen to make important decisions for you in the event you lose mental capacity.
In order to execute this document, the assistance of a lawyer will be required for the certification of the Lasting Power of Attorney form.
For the standard Lasting Power of Attorney (Form 1), we charge $75 nett. We also offer a married couples’ rate of $120 for both parties.
If necessary, we also conduct home visits for an additional fee of $350. If a home visit is required, please DO NOT book an appointment through our calendar below and reach out to us through our contact form first for a brief discussion.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR A LASTING POWER OF ATTORNEYS (PLEASE READ OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW TO DO SO)
- Please note that we are currently unable to do applications for Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Book your appointment according to our calendar below AND check your junk folder if you do not receive email confirmation. Do also note that we operate strictly by appointment only and we do not entertain walk-in clients.
- Please ensure both Donor and Donee(s) have Singpass installed on their phones.
- Follow the instructions on how to make a Lasting Power of Attorney:- https://www.msf.gov.sg/what-we-do/opg/lasting-powe...
- Please ensure that your chosen Donee(s) have accepted their appointments on their Singpass. Your Donee(s) have to accept their appointments before we can certify.
- Come to our office at 1 North Bridge Road #08-08, High Street Centre, Singapore 179094 at the date and time specified.
- The following parties will be required to attend:-
- The Donor (You - person making the application for the Lasting Power of Attorney)
- Bring along your NRIC.
- We will go through the application with you in detail prior to signing. The entire process will generally take around 30 minutes.
- We only accept payment by CASH or PAYNOW.