UNCONTESTED DIVORCE IN SINGAPORE (S$1,150 NETT FEE)
We have handled hundreds of divorce matters and we can help facilitate win-win scenarios for you in a fast and fuss-free divorce.
Even if both parties agree to the divorce, and its associated terms and conditions, the divorce process in itself is often an emotional and painful one. The last thing you need now is legal speak and convoluted legal pricing structures.
We seek to facilitate an amicable divorce for you by making the entire matter inexpensive and quick. Simply stated, we offer a fixed-fee rate of $1,150 Nett as long as both parties agree to the divorce, and the related terms and conditions of the divorce.
This fee includes all disbursements and all court filing fees. There are no hidden charges and we do not charge G.S.T.
Our lawyer will personally draft the divorce papers and guide you through every step of the divorce process so that the whole process will be as painless and fuss free as possible.
We offer a free 30 minute consultation to assess your matter. Even though your divorce may be uncontested, every fact situation is different and we believe in providing you with a thorough, detailed analysis of your matter. Do note that as our free consultation slots are limited, we adhere strictly to the 30 minutes for these free consultations.
During our consultation, we won't be rushing through the session to get you to sign an engagement letter. We believe in explaining the entire uncontested divorce procedure in Singapore as well as analyzing your family situation so that we can provide you with a bespoke divorce solution.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR A CONSULTATION (PLEASE READ OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW TO DO SO)
- Please note that we are currently unable to do applications for Mandarin-speaking clients.
- We can only have the consultation with the person initiating the uncontested divorce as it is a conflict of interest for us to represent both parties in a divorce. Please do not arrange for both parties to the marriage to attend the consultation. We will not be able to move forward with a consultation if both parties turn up.
- During your consultation, we will require you to bring:-
- Original/Copy of your Marriage Certificate;
- Copies of the NRICs of both parties to the marriage; and
- Copies of the Birth Certificates/ NRICs of the child(ren).
- Please book your appointment according to our calendar below AND check your junk folder if you do not receive email confirmation. Do also note that we operate strictly by appointment only and we do not entertain walk-in clients.
- Prior to your consultation, we will email you a copy of our Divorce Information Sheet. For a more fruitful discussion and a better use of your 30-minute free consultation, please email us the completed copy of your Divorce Information Sheet prior to coming down.
- Come to our office at 1 North Bridge Road #08-08, High Street Centre, Singapore 179094.
Alternatively, let us know the details of your matter through our contact form below and we will follow up with you within one business day.