DRAFTING A WILL (S$300 NETT FEE)
Drafting a Will tends to be a somber affair but is a necessary part of proper estate planning.
Taboos and superstitions shouldn’t apply when it comes to drafting a Will and it’s never too early to get started on writing one. Well, it’s never too early to get started on writing one as long as you’re above the age of 21.
We go through your estate plan with you in detail prior to drafting your Will, so please provide us with the necessary details as requested in our information sheet before coming to meet us for a fruitful session.
Do note that our flat S$300 nett fee is only for estates less than $3 million.
If necessary, we also conduct home visits for an additional fee of $250. If a home visit is required, please DO NOT book an appointment through our calendar below and reach out to us through our contact form first for a brief discussion.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR A WILL (PLEASE READ OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW TO DO SO)
- Please note that we are currently unable to do applications for Mandarin-speaking clients.
- Please bring your original NRIC along to the consultation.
- Please book your appointment according to our calendar below AND check your junk folder if you do not receive email confirmation. Do also note that we operate strictly by appointment only and we do not entertain walk-in clients.
- Prior to your consultation, we will require you to email us the completed copy of your Will Information Sheet so we can prepare the initial draft of your Will and to highlight any potential issues during the consultation.
- Come to our office at 1 North Bridge Road #08-08, High Street Centre, Singapore 179094.
- At our office, we go through an estate planning exercise with you prior to finalizing the draft of your Will.
- We will then go through the finalized draft together with you for factual accuracy before subsequently executing the Will in accordance with the necessary requirements in the Wills Act (Chapter 352).
- We only accept payment by CASH or PAYNOW.
Alternatively, let us know the details of your matter through our contact form below and we will follow up with you within one business day.