GRANT OF PROBATE IN SINGAPORE (S$1,150 NETT FEE)
Have you been named the Executor in a Will? If so, you should be aware that it’s necessary to obtain a document called the Grant of Probate from the Family Court in Singapore before you can distribute the deceased’s assets.
We can help relieve you of the stress of applying for and extracting this Grant of Probate during what we understand to be a difficult and emotional time.
QUICK, AFFORDABLE, FIXED-FEE GRANTS OF PROBATE
We have handled hundreds of Probate applications. Our experience in obtaining the Grant of Probate means that we process applications properly, with little fuss and at a fixed cost so there are never any surprises for the executor(s).
Our fixed-fee cost to extract a Grant of Probate for one Executor (for an estate less than $3 million) is S$1,150 nett, as long as there are no issues with the Will.
This includes all court filing fees, commissioning fees and disbursements.
And to answer your next question, yes, there are NO HIDDEN CHARGES AND NO G.S.T.
There are no hidden charges. We provide a thorough review of your matter at the start and we provide EXACT fee quotes.
In the event there are complications with the Will, separate fees may apply but we will inform you about all potential issues and exact costs during our…
FREE, NO-OBLIGATION 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION
We welcome you to have a FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION with us to understand how we can extract your Grant of Probate quickly, smoothly and with no hiccups. You will only make payment when you decide to proceed with the matter and we file your court documents for you.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR A GRANT OF PROBATE CONSULTATION (PLEASE READ OUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE BELOW TO DO SO)
- During your consultation, we will require you to bring:
- Original Will;
- Original Death Certificate of Deceased
- Original NRIC of Executor(s); and
- Available information and documentation about the assets of the deceased.
- Please note that we only hold the consultation with the Executor(s) of the Will.
- Please book your appointment according to our calendar below AND check your junk folder if you do not receive email confirmation. Do also note that we operate strictly by appointment only and we do not entertain walk-in clients.
- Come to our office at 1 North Bridge Road #08-08, High Street Centre, Singapore 179094.
Please kindly note that the fees quoted above are for non-Muslim estates.
Alternatively, let us know the details of your matter through our contact form below and we will follow up with you within one business day.